As I mentioned when talking about how I got started, there was a particular woman who made me aware of the importance of Lifestyle choices. Jill Schneider.
She put me on the right track. Through websites she recommended, and some that I have later found, I have become more and more fascinated with the possibilities that exist to reverse sickness, gain health, energy and a positive life style! I would like to share some of those websites with you now.
- www.circle-of-life.net – Jill Schneider
- www.foodmatters.com + www.fmtv.com (their fantastic website where you can find all the important films and documentaries that are concerned with health)
- http://www.greenmedinfo.com/ wonderful source of information on medical research pappers and the valuable information they give in understandable form.
- www.pubmed.gov US Government site where ALL scientific reports must be published and that GreenMedInfo has helped to make available in easy to understand summaries.
- Ty Bollinger – The Truth About Cancerhttp://www.thetruthaboutcancer.com
- Dr. Mark Hyman – http://www.drhyman.com
and functional medicine. Institute for Functional Medicine.
- http://www.marymorrissey.com/ Inspirational talks and courses in which she helps us realize our dreams, release negative beliefs about ourselves that block us from succeeding in life.
- https://www.drnorthrup.com. This is my Guru in female empowerment!! You can also follow her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and she also has a TEDTalk.
- https://www.mindvalley.com. Vishan Hakhiani has created at Global University that delivers transformational education for all ages, powered by community and fueled by fun!! They have a Tribe Membership that gives information on all the upcoming courses and wonderful introductions to them all!
- Ocean Robbins and www.foodrevolution.org
- Jason Vale and documentary Super Juice Me. (you can find this on www.fmtv.com) and https://www.juicemaster.com
- I love essential oils and these you can learn all about with Dr. Axe- https://draxe.com
and others. A great supplier of high quality Essential Oils is www.youngliving.com
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan at http://thedr.com/about-thedr-com/
- NutritionFacts.org – Michael Greger, MD gives us a humorous and important insight into food issues . with thousands of educational videos
- Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (pcrm.org) - founded by Kr Neal Barnard provides research and education on nutrition
- ChrisBeatCancer.com – health educator Chris Wark survived cancer through natural means – wonderful source of valuable information
- Ornish.com – Dr. Ornish is worldfamous leader in Lifestyle medicine
- DrFuhrman.com – Joel Fuhrman MD - wrote Eat to Live. Guide to vitamins and supplements with recipes and great resource when searching information on excellent nutrition for optimum health
- FoodRevolution.org – John and Ocean Robbins organize probably the best doctors and experts in all matters concerned with health and nutritious eating . An incredible resource.
- Food Empowerment Project – (foodispower.org) seeks to create a more just and sustainable world by providing education and advocacy for healthy food in the communities that need it most.
- The Seeds of Vandana Shiva - vandanashivamovie.com/, the Seeds of Vandana Shiva, a feature-length documentary, presents the remarkable life story of the Gandhian eco-activist and agro-ecologist, Vandana Shiva.. This could easily make you an activist too!!
Very important source of information and developments and new thinkers – TED Talks. Here is a good example!!
TEDxMasala - Dr Vandana Shiva - Solutions to the food and ecological crisis facing us today.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations) Dr Shiva Vandana is a philosopher, environmental activist, eco feminist and author of several books. Dr Shiva, currently based in Delhi, is author of over 300 papers in leading scientific and technical journals and participated in the non-violent Chipko movement during the 1970s. The movement, some of whose main participants were women, adopted the approach of forming human circles around trees to prevent their felling. She is one of the leaders of the International Forum on Globalization and a figure of the global solidarity movement known as the alter-globalization movement. Dr Shiva has fought for changes in the practice and paradigms of agriculture and food. Intellectual property rights, biodiversity, biotechnology, bioethics, genetic engineering are among the fields where Dr Shiva has contributed intellectually and through activist campaigns. She has assisted grassroots organizations of the Green movement in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Ireland, Switzerland, and Austria including campaigns against genetic engineering. In 1982, she founded the Research Foundation for Science, Technology and Ecology, which led to the creation of Navdanya. Her book, "Staying Alive" helped redefine perceptions of third world women.
And so many more! There are always a number of free webinars that are a great source of information and inspiration that you will be invited to join.
OK! A lot just now but see what you find that suits you! The information and inspiration is out there! It’s just a matter of being curious and of wanting to find information to support your goal of well-being – of living those Golden Years in the best possible state of health!!
Cheers to your health!